Level One Certification
Graduates will be able to build real iOS apps on certification.
Perfect for Learning
Learn how to build real iPhone & iPad apps with our hands-on training.
You'll also learn the professional language used to make iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV and OS X apps.
1 Week (5 days)
(Denver Tech Center)
Nov 14-18, 2016
"Excellent instructors! After one week of classes, I'm already working on a new iPhone app!"
- Bryan G. (UI/UX Designer turned iOS Developer)
- Students will gain a solid foundation of iPhone/iPad app development
- Use Xcode and Auto Layout to effectively build apps
- Run and test your app on your own device
- Populate and manipulate data with models, delegates, and tableviews.
- Use professional database tools such as Realm
- Design and layout apps visually with Storyboard
- Introduction to professional patterns (MVC)
- Introduction to Github, Libraries, and CocoaPods
- Simple debugging techniques to fix your code
- Build several simple example business & fun apps
- A Mac laptop running OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later. Note: All students must bring their own computer.
- Complete the free Intro to Coding video series here.
- An eagerness to learn!
WHO ARE THESE CLASSES FOR?
- Those who require professional, corporate training
- Entrepreneurs who want to build their own products
- People new to programming and app development
- Programmers from other languages
- Designers who want to learn development
- Co-Founders (technical & non-technical)
- Managers who interface with developers
- Web developers who want to move to iOS development
- People who want to jumpstart a new career
- And... YOU!
- Monday-Friday: Hands-on labs and live in-person instruction with one of our head instructors!
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Sign up for Course notification
No obligation. We'll send you the dates first!