ONLINE NOW: CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE COURSE
INTRO TO CODING WITH SWIFT (FREE VIDEO SERIES)
FOR BEGINNERS AND NON-PROGRAMMERS
Learn to code using Swift, Apple’s hot new programming language! Swift is Apple’s professional and easy-to-use language to create iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch apps. You’ll use Xcode, the professional industry standard development tool, to learn the fundamentals of programming and coding. These tutorials are suitable for those new to programming and covers topics that are prominent in most modern programming languages.
These exclusive online tutorials are taught by developer Matthew Fecher, the best-selling technical editor for the iPhone For Dummies™ & Macs For Dummies™ book titles. The books he has worked on and contributed to have sold a staggering 1.5+ million copies! In addition to his experience as a developer for Fortune 500 companies & startups, he’s created several #1-trending Swift projects on Github. His code is used everyday in new apps all across the globe.
- Over 40+ bite-sized video tutorials to introduce you to coding concepts
- Taught by the tech editor of the all-time bestselling Apple platform education book
- Perfect for people new to programming and app development
- Makes an excellent precursor to a book or class
- Learn the fundamental tools used in programming
- Start your coding journey now!
- A Mac running OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later.
- An eagerness to learn new things!